December 10th Christmas Holiday Concert
Please support the Vista Education Foundation and enjoy a special evening at the Moonlight Amphitheatre having a Classic Christmas Concert with Chris Mann and special guest, Shoshana Bean!
For every ticket purchased, the V.E.F. will receive $15.
Here is a sample of what you’ll experience
at this event with Chris Mann:
THANK YOU – V.E.F. !
Home of the
VISTA EDUCATION FOUNDATION
We aid and assist in achieving and maintaining a superior primary and secondary public education system. We provide these services to students in the North County of San Diego.
(Click on the scrolling images to learn about our services)
To achieve these ongoing objectives we host events, solicit contributions, donations, and grants to facilitate our ongoing efforts of meeting our student’s needs. Some of our accomplishments to date include:
- VUSO, Rosetta stone language pilot program cosponsored by Sony International
- Ongoing scholarships to graduating seniors
- Contributions to the Visual Arts programs at Rancho Buena Vista High School, Alta Vista High School, Major General Raymond Murray High School, Washington Middle School, and Vista Academy of the Visual and Performing Arts
- Contributions to the Music programs at Rancho Buena Vista High School and Vista High School
- Ongoing support of the Annual Vista Festival of the Arts